Stream MP3 files stored on another server
Important: This feature is only available with our Premium and Ultimate plans.
- Open a text editor and start entering your playlist URLs. Follow these steps to manage your PLS file:
- Enter the URL for each track on a new line.
- When you're done adding all track URLs, save TXT file with PLS extension (example: playlist.pls).
- Upload your saved PLS file to your server and copy the location
- You can always enter additional tracks or re-arrange the playlist order by opening the same file.
- From your station settings page, under Step 1: Stations settings select 'External stream' option from top right corner drop down.
- Paste your PLS URL under Step 2: Streaming setup and 'Save and publish' your station settings.